When you first have your stoma there may be many questions you want to ask. Some of these may be answered by your stoma care nurse in hospital or in the clinic. However, many questions may arise at a later date.
Answers to some frequently asked questions are listed below. If you cannot find the information you need, please contact our online advisors, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the CliniMed Careline on 0808 1596017.
About My Stoma
- What Is A Stoma?
- What Is A Stoma Supposed To Look Like?
- What Is The Normal Output For A Stoma?
- My Stoma Lies In A Dip Or Crease - What Should I Do?
- My Stoma Is Retracted – What Should I Do?
- How Should I Prepare For Stoma Surgery?
- Where Can I Find A Stoma Care Nurse?
- I Have A Colostomy/ Ileostomy/ Urostomy – Is There A Special Diet I Should Follow?
Stoma and Lifestyle
- What Happens With Stoma Reversal?
- How Do I Bathe And Shower With My Stoma?
- Can I Swim Whilst Wearing My Normal Stoma Bag?