A hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, no-sting stoma paste for use on uneven skin around a stoma. It smoothes and levels minor skin irregularities, dips and creases, creating an ideal base to improve the fit of your stoma bag. The no sting stoma paste helps form a perfect seal, so you can feel confident that your colostomy, urostomy or ileostomy bag will be held safely and securely in place.
Gentle and sensitive to your skin
- Welland stoma paste is both alcohol-free and hypoallergenic
- Will not sting or irritate the skin on application
- Suitable for most skin types
A smooth, sealed surface for your stoma bag
- Used to fill skin dips and smooth over scar lines, creating a smooth and even surface
- Creates a perfect seal; reducing the chance of fluid leaking beneath the flange and causing skin irritation and damage
Easy, pliable application
- The soft, squeezable tube makes the stoma paste easy to apply
- Throughout application the paste will remain pliable, allowing flexibility for moulding to fill gaps and smoothing over scar lines
Durable; long lasting
- The durability of the paste will give a long-lasting performance
- Holds your stoma bag securely in place, preventing leakage and sore skin
- Compatible with both one piece and two piece stoma pouches and systems
|Product Name||Order Code||Qty|
|Welland Stoma Paste 100g||WSP 100||1|
Please ensure to read the full instructions for use before using this product. Instructions for use are provided on the product packaging.
Fill, seal, secure in a few simple steps
- Follow your normal stoma care routine and cleanse and dry the area
- Remove the cap on your Welland Stoma Paste and squeeze the tube gently to apply the paste around the stoma
- With clean damp fingers, smooth out the applied paste to fill recesses in the skin or smooth over scar lines
- As an alternative method, you may apply the paste directly to the flange after removing the release liner
- Once applied, the paste can be spread into position
- This provides an even surface ready for application of the stoma bag
- Apply your stoma bag
How much should I use?
As the aim is to create an even surface around your stoma, you can apply as much Welland Stoma Paste as necessary to fill any gaps and create a smooth surface.
Can I use the paste with a fistula?
Yes, Welland Stoma Paste can be used to build up the area around a fistula before stoma bag application.
When should I stop using the paste?
Welland Stoma Paste can be used for as long as you need. If any skin irritation should occur, stop using the paste and speak to your stoma care nurse.
Is the product latex-free?
Yes, Welland Stoma Paste is latex-free.
What is the paste made of?
The ingredients of Welland Stoma Paste are pectin, sucrose, polybutene, amorphous silicon dioxide (synthetic amorphous silicon dioxide, silica), psyllium husk powder, liquid polyisoprene, guar gum and karaya gum.
- UltraFrame Film Flange Extenders - flange extenders
- HydroFrame With Manuka Honey - flange extenders
- HydroFrame Mini With Manuka Honey - flange extenders
- Hyperseal Washers With Manuka Honey - stoma seal
- Morform - motion management sachets
- Limone - ostomy deodorant spray
- Ostagel - skin cleanser
- Appeel Medical Adhesive Remover - medical adhesive remover
- LBF Sterile Barrier Film Range - sterile barrier film range
- LBF Barrier Cream - moisturising barrier cream
- Appeel Sterile Medical Adhesive Remover