Aura Plus Soft Convex offers support by applying gentle pressure to help bring the stoma out into the pouch, reducing the risk of leaks. Aura Plus Soft Convex Drainable is suitable for those with flush, recessed or retracted stomas and those who need support with challenging creases or skin-folds.
Soft + kind convexity for a leak-free fit
- The plus-shaped flange provides versatile and conformable support which helps to keep the pouch secure, and the soft-convexity applies gentle pressure the reduce the risk of leaks occurring behind the flange.
- The skin-friendly hydrocolloid contains medical grade Manuka honey, which may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma. Made from all natural ingredients, the hydrocolloid provides reliable adhesion whilst letting the skin breathe, helping to protect the skin around the stoma.
- Aura Plus Soft Convex is available in a choice of stylish colours. Mix and match depending on mood, outfit, or occasion, and choose from a bold and elegant black or a sleek and stylish sand.
Make a positive choice with Aura Plus Soft Convex Drainable
- Plus-shaped flange to help the flange conform to the skin around the stoma
- Soft convexity for a kind, leak-free fit
- Skin-friendly hydrocolloid with medical grade Manuka honey
- Available in a choice of stylish colours
- Cutting guide for a personalised fit for stomas of different shapes and sizes
- Split-back cover to help with pouch application and monitoring of output
- Soft, water-repellent material
- Available in a range of pouch and plateau (convex dome) sizes
- Soft integrated belt loops for use with belts which provide additional security to hold the pouch in place
- Dual-Carb® i filter to repel liquid and oily substances
- Hook-to-hook outlet offers security and provides physical feedback when the outlet secures
- Modesty strip obscures the view of output in the pouch
- Release tab aids grip when emptying the pouch, making emptying quick and simple
It’s recommended that those who do not currently use a convex product speak to a Stoma Care Nurse before ordering Aura Plus Soft Convex.
Some drainable (ileostomy) bags may also be suitable for people living with a colostomy. For advice on this or any other stoma care matter please contact the CliniMed Careline on 0800 585 125.