Aura Stoma Cap includes Manuka honey in our skin-friendly Hyperflex® hydrocolloid flange. Manuka honey is well known for its therapeutic properties and may help promote healthy skin around your stoma.
Stoma Cap with Manuka Honey
Aura Stoma Cap is much smaller than a standard stoma bag and is ideal for short-term wear:
- The integral absorbent pad of the stoma cap absorbs any leaks and protects the stoma during everyday activity, sports or water-based activities
- Convenient and lightweight to ensure discretion when bathing, showering or swimming
- Can be used as a discreet and unobtrusive stoma pouch alternative during intimate activity
- Ideal to use following irrigation, where the colon is flushed through and emptied at a scheduled time meaning a stoma cap will suffice between scheduled irrigations.
Aura Stoma Cap can help meet your need for comfort and discretion:
- Hyperflex® hydrocolloid flange with medical grade Manuka honey
- Improved Dual-Carb®2 filter for better deodorisation
- Easy-to-read flange cutting guide for a secure fit
- Super soft backing for comfortable wear time
Aura Stoma Cap with Manuka honey is part of the Aura range, designed to give you the confidence and freedom to live life to the full.
I have used caps now for a couple of years, my advice to any one with a stoma is: always carry a box of these essential aids for living life with a stoma. Caps are superb for use on the beach, swimming pools and when you wish to have intimate moments."
- Mr Paul Buhagiar. Read more Aura Stoma Cap Reviews.
|Product Name||Order Code||Qty|
|Aura Stoma Cap, Beige, Cut-To-Fit (13mm-40/50mm)||MHSS513||30|
They are great. Good for the times that you need intimacy with a partner or when you know that your stoma is NOT going to be active to do various other activities like sports such as swimming, surfing and many others. They also give you freedom as they are small that you could even put the in a pocket should the worse happen to enable you to get to the toilet.Mr David Brook - April 2019
Both Aura Stoma Cap and pouch are brilliant.Mr Alan Dixon - February 2019
Aura Stoma Cap
I've found the Aura stoma cap easy to put on and take off. I cut my own using a template with no problems. I've used in when showering with no problems and it dried quickly using a hair dryer. I've not swam with it. My fistula is giving me problems with active colitis which creates bloody discharge in the stoma cap which I change daily and sometimes twice daily. I have only had minor leakage during the night on few occasions and this was due to a slight crease in the flange when putting it on which allowed discharge to seep through over time. Occasionally I've experienced small staining on under garments from the small vent; I've not used the sticky covers other than in the shower. On the whole l would say I'm happy with the Aura stoma cap and have had no skin issues.Mr David Chadaway - February 2019
The best caps I've used!
These are the best caps I've used. Make me feel secure as they are not too small and don't irritate my skin.Mrs Sheena Howard - February 2019
I have used caps now for a couple of years, my advice to any one with a stoma is always carry a box of these essential aids for living life with a stoma. Caps are superb for use on the beach, swimming pools and when you wish to have intimate moments.Mr Paul Buhagiar - February 2019
Aura stoma caps
Just had the best and longest shower in the 8 months since having my surgery. Thank you so much, to all the lovely helpful and kind ladies at Clinimed. God Bless you. XXCarole - April 2015
Stoma cap shape contours with the body
The shape contours with the body making it almost undetectable under clothing.Mrs O D - October 2013