You will promote and increase the usage of CliniMed Limited’s Urology and Continence product range and SecuriCare (Medical) Limited’s Home Delivery Service through all hospital and community outlets and wholesalers. You will be responsible for the management and smooth running of your defined territory. Key performance indicators agreed with your Line Manager to be achieved such as sales v target and customer activity. You will ensure that you are aware of all opportunities available to further increase our market share. Regular reports on your territory achievements, competitor analysis and promotional activities are to be submitted in a timely manner.
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers and key opinion leaders that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
- Must live on territory
- Key Account management experience desirable
- Proven experienced sales person
- Experience of medical sales; urology and continence
- Experience of dealing with the NHS, hospitals and community including procurement, pharmacy and key opinion leaders
- Experience of selling intermittent self catheterisation devices
- Proven experience of CCG mapping
- Proven excellent communication skills
- Proven excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer focused with a proactive and 'can do' attitude
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Experience of budgetary control
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Able to demonstrate success
- Experience of managing a large territory
- Nursing background
Postcode of areas covered: E, EN, IG, HA, N, NW, RM, SE, SW, UB, W, WC
If you require any assistance or adjustments to be made when either applying for a position or attending interview, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01628 859726 and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.