BRIEF JOB SUMMARY:
Reporting to the Operations Manager – Facilities, CI and Lean you will be expected to co-ordinate the day-to-day Head Office facilities, buildings and site contractors.
In this role you will co-ordinate and plan essential central services such as security/access control, maintenance, cleaning, meeting rooms, waste disposal and recycling. You will be responsible for the co-ordination of meeting room facilities. You will assist the Operations Manager – Facilities, CI & Lean with the co-ordination of building maintenance, refurbishments, renovations, office moves and ad hoc projects. In conjunction with the Operations Manager – Facilities, CI & Lean, you will manage the day-to-day requirements of Health & Safety and Environmental Management systems including ensuring ongoing compliance with ISO14001 Environmental Management standard. You will act as Fleet Co-Ordinator for the company including administration/co-ordination of pool cars. As required, you will provide cover for the Post room and Reception.
Flexibility with regard to working hours will be required at times.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Flexibility and able to keep calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Basic level of practical maintenance skills
- Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a facilities department and/or facilities role
- Previous experience of Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience of Environmental Management systems e.g. ISO14001
- Previous experience of coordinating contractors
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Onsite free car parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Introductory Bonus scheme
- Free yearly flu vaccination
- Discounts on selected products and services
- Employee Assistance Programme– Health and Wellbeing
If you require any assistance or adjustments to be made when either applying for a position or attending an interview, please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.