Improving patients’ quality of life and providing cost-savings to the NHS
What is Farco-fill Protect?
How does Farco-fill Protect work?
Watch this video to learn how Farco-fill Protect can help reduce catheter encrustation and blockage.
Farco-fill Protect provides benefits for both health care professionals and
Patients who suffer from chronic catheter blockages can benefit from:
- Longer catheter wear time
- Reduced painful catheter changes
- Decreased emergency call outs and hospital admissions as a result of blocked catheters
- Confidence to enjoy life without the worry of blockage
Health care professionals can benefit from:
- More time to concentrate on other patients due to fewer catheter changes
- Cost savings, as fewer devices and less nursing time is required
- Reduced call outs and emergency admissions as a result of blocked catheters
- Improved quality of life for your patients
Available in prefilled syringes of 10ml, Farco-fill Protect is used in the same way as conventional
catheter balloon inflation solutions offering peace of mind.