Mess-free and easy-to-use
New Curan Man catheter:
- Has a gel chamber to provide a mess-free coating for easy insertion and removal
- Includes a Blue Grip® guide for hygienic touch-free insertion
- Can be completely resealed after use and taken away with you when immediate disposal is not possible
- Is designed to be folded for discreet and compact carrying when out and about
- It comes with an easy grip and twist lid making it easy and quiet to open, even with limited dexterity
- Features smooth polished eyelets which, together with the smooth gel coating, help make insertion and removal free from irritation
- Is cost effective, 16% less expensive than the market leading compact catheter
Guide to male self-catheterisation
Watch this video to learn how to perform intermittent self-catheterisation when using Curan Man as well as to find out about its design, features and after care.
Range of sizes
Curan Man comes in 3 sizes and is available in individual sterile single use packs of 30.
Please note: you should not use intermittent self-catheterisation products without first consulting a healthcare professional.
If you would like to try a free sample of Man click here.