The antibacterial action of Ostagel will ensure hygienically cleansed hands and leaves the skin clean, fresh and moisturised. Ostagel is particularly useful when travelling and in public toilets where a disabled cubicle is not available.
Skin Cleanser No water, No towel, No fuss.
Apply Ostagel directly onto the hands from the bottle or sachet and rub together to ensure hands are completely coated. Alternatively a swab can be used to apply Ostagel.
N.B. Ostagel should not be applied directly onto your stoma.
Available in sachets or a 100ml bottle.
|Product Name||Order Code||Qty|
|Ostagel Skin Cleanser Bottle (100ml)||8801||1|
|Ostagel Skin Cleanser Sachets||8802||30|
- LBF Sterile Barrier Film Range - sterile barrier film range
- LBF Barrier Cream - moisturising barrier cream
- Appeel Medical Adhesive Remover - medical adhesive remover
- Appeel And LBF Hydrosolve Flushable Wipes - flushable wipes
- UltraFrame Film Flange Extenders - flange extenders
- HydroFrame With Manuka Honey - flange extenders
- HydroFrame Mini With Manuka Honey - flange extenders
- Hyperseal Washers With Manuka Honey - stoma seal
- Welland Stoma Paste - paste for secure stoma bag application
- Morform - motion management sachets
- Limone - ostomy deodorant spray
- Appeel Sterile Medical Adhesive Remover