Applications for this role have now closed. We frequently update our Careers page with other positions as they become available, so do check back in the future for other suitable vacancies.
You will promote and increase the usage of CliniMed Limited's Stoma product range and SecuriCare (Medical) Limited's Home Delivery Service through all Hospital and Community outlets and Wholesalers. You will be responsible for the management and smooth running of your defined territory. Key performance indicators agreed with your Line Manager to be achieved such as sales v target and customer activity. You will ensure that you are aware of all opportunities available to further increase our market share. Regular reports on your territory achievements, competitor analysis and promotional activities to be submitted in a timely manner.
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build relationships with customers and key opinion leaders that will enhance the Company's quality image.
- Must live on territory
- Registered nurse (however we would consider someone with experience of market access)
- Key account management experience
- Proven experienced sales person
- Experience of medical sales, stoma devices
- Experience of dealing with the NHS, hospitals and community - including procurement and key opinion leaders
- Proven experience of CCG mapping
- Proven excellent communication skills
- Customer focussed with a proactive and "can do" attitude
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Experience of budgetary control
- Influential and persuasive
- Able to demonstrate initiative and success
- Experience of managing a large territory
- Experience of working in the Medical Device Industry