You will work across both the Primary and Secondary Care Sectors within an agreed territory, advocating our continence products, services and home delivery service through training and education and will include where appropriate Patient and Product reviews.
Your focus will be to work with agreed key target customer groups. You will also work with Product Specialists and other internal customers to increase awareness of both CliniMed Limited products and services and SecuriCare Home Delivery and formulate joint activities where appropriate. You will be responsible for investigating and developing avenues that will help to gain access to new customers for both stoma and continence.
You will attend appropriate clinical events, maximizing the opportunities to gain and maintain new customers onto the Home Delivery Service. You will be expected to travel outside of your territory as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
You will maintain your personal update of clinical education and development in line with the Clinical Skills Framework. You will be required to deliver additional reports as requested.
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
- Registered Nurse Qualification (minimum 2 years post registration experience)
- NMC registered
- Must live on territory
- Experience of working within continence
- Customer focussed with a proactive and "can do" attitude
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to plan, implement and manage own time effectively
- Flexible approach to managing territory and service
- Dynamic and forward thinking
- Driving licence
- Excellent communication skills, good networker and rapport builder
- Ability to interrogate data and formulate advice, plans of action and reports
- Confidence to present a positive image of self and the Company
- Ability to work autonomously
- Working knowledge of Nursing/Care homes
- To have knowledge of woundcare
- Training and educational experience within NHS setting
- Experience of working to targets