Brief Job Summary
Working within the digital marketing team, you’ll be responsible for championing our digital platforms. The role has a variety of tasks and projects to oversee; you will maintain our company websites, assist in maintaining content across channels, manage our customer database and maintain marketing lists and segments.
You’ll assist the wider sales and marketing team by maintaining analytics and providing periodic reporting. You’ll also have the chance to be involved in creating our digital strategy through data insights and playing a part in successfully delivering ad-hoc digital as they arise.
The company offers extensive opportunities to further develop your professional skills and invests in staff develop through recognised courses.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing the company website(s) via the CMS, by maintaining content, imagery and links.
- Identifying and correcting any issues with the website, either directly or by liaising with developers.
- Manage, update and dedupe marketing lists within our CRM and email marketing platforms to ensure up-to-date, GDPR compliant contact lists.
- Produce assets and webpages for campaign specific projects working alongside other marketers.
- Take responsibility for third party platforms, such as email marketing, to ensure templates and brand identity is up-to-date and automations are current and relevant.
- Support across content and social media by helping to schedule, upload, edit content as required and create or edit graphics, images or video.
- Maintain department reports, utilising various analytics tools and systems to compile periodic reports for distribution.
- Create and share insights from reports to help propel marketing strategy and champion digital throughout the business.
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers and external suppliers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to interpret verbal and written briefs and work as part of a team or with little support.
- Passion for digital – ideally experienced with website CMS platforms and a keen social media user.
- Creative thinker – able to spot new trends, emerging technology and willing to put your ideas forward.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you’ll need to network internally and externally and build strong relationships.
- Extremely organised, able to document plans and processes, work under pressure and take initiative.
- Quick learner able to grasp systems and not afraid of data.
- Knowledge of CMS systems particularly Wordpress or similar
- Understanding of the wider digital landscape and knowledge of SEO, email marketing, link-building, PPC.
- Previous experience of Analytics such as Google.
- Basic design skills – Canva, Photoshop, Basic InDesign
If you require any assistance or adjustments to be made when either applying for a position or attending interview, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01628 859726 and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.