Brief Job Summary
As part of an established Human Resources department you will assist the team in the provision of a pro-active HR service. Your administration skills and attention to detail will be second to none and in this role you will be able to demonstrate these on a daily basis.
As part of your role you will be responsible for effectively managing our recruitment process. This will include ensuring accurate job descriptions and person specifications are prepared, sourcing of candidates, logging applications received, arranging interviews, producing interview packs, liaising with recruiting managers, candidates and relevant third parties.
You will be responsible for the preparation of all new starter paperwork including offer letters and any other contractual paperwork including the referencing process. You will liaise with the successful candidates on a regular basis ensuring their onboarding experience is a positive one. As the final part of the recruitment process you will conduct the HR induction meetings with new starters and welcome them to the Company.
You will be responsible for administrative tasks associated with day-to-day queries and issues, including being responsible for own filing, updating of HR database etc.
You will also support the HR Manager and Senior HR Advisor with general HR tasks.
Whilst undertaking your role you will behave in a professional manner at all times and build professional relationships with customers that will enhance HR’s and the Company’s quality image.
- Experience of working within and supporting an established HR Department
- Experience of managing the recruitment process including interviewing alongside line managers
- Passionate about providing excellent service to internal and external customers with the ability to build relationships with staff and recruitment agencies
- Able to demonstrate skills in prioritising, planning and organising workload in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An innovative thinker with an inquiring mind
- Highly IT literate, including Microsoft Office and database skills
- Natural team player
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Experience of using HRIS
- Experience of online recruitment and recruitment using social media
- CIPD Level 3 Qualification
- Desire to develop a career in a generalist HR role
If you require any assistance or adjustments to be made when either applying for a position or attending interview, please e-mail us email@example.com or give us a call on 01628 859726 and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.