Applications for this role have now closed. We frequently update our Careers page with other positions as they become available, so do check back in the future for other suitable vacancies.
Reporting to the Operations Manager - Facilities, CI and Lean you will be expected to co-ordinate the day to day Head Office facilities, buildings and site contractors.
In this role you will co-ordinate and plan essential central services such as security/access control, maintenance, cleaning, meeting rooms, waste disposal and recycling. You will be responsible for the co-ordination of meeting rooms facilities. You will assist the Operations Manager - Facilities, CI and Lean with the co-ordination of building maintenance, refurbishments, renovations, office moves and ad hoc projects. In conjunction with the Operations Manager - Facilities, CI and Lean, you will manage the day to day requirements of Health and Safety and Environmental Management systems including ensuring ongoing compliance with ISO14001 Environmental Management standard. You will act as Fleet Co-ordinator for the company including administration/co-ordination of pool cars. As required you will provide cover for the Handyman, Postroom and Reception.
Flexibility with regard to working hours will be required at times.
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company's quality image.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent IT skills (eg. Microsoft Office)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Flexibility and able to keep calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Basic level of practical maintenance skills
- Driving licence
- Previous experience in a Facilities Department and/or Facilities role
- Previous experience of Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience of Environmental Management systems eg. ISO 14001
- Previous experience of co-ordinating contractors