Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be expected to manage our submissions for national and large regional medical device/medicine purchase frameworks, contracts and tenders for CliniMed Ltd and its sister company, SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd. You will also be expected to optimise CliniMed’s commercial use of new and established contracts and frameworks.
In this role, and in conjunction with the Supply Chain team you will –
- Develop relationships between the company and our key external contracts customers across both the NHS and private sector.
- Plan for framework review timings, ensure tenders are completed for England, Scotland and Wales and support tenders for Ireland where required in conjunction with our distribution partner.
- Be involved in mini competitions, reverse auctions and other procurement approaches.
- Develop the use of contract and frameworks trade routes to provide optimum commercial outcomes.
- Communicate effectively with key internal stakeholders including sales and marketing, supply chain administration team, quality and regulatory affairs, accounts and senior management.
- Experience in a similar contracts and tenders role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong writing/tender text authoring skills
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office including spreadsheets and databases)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexibility and able to keep calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply or equivalent qualification
- Experience in healthcare, medical devices and/or NHS in a contracts and tenders capacity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
If you require any assistance or adjustments to be made when either applying for a position or attending interview, please e-mail us email@example.com or give us a call on 01628 859726 and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.