Appeel® Sterile Wipes


Keep me updated

Sign up for email updates to stay informed of the latest news and events.
Please provide your email address below and tick to consent.
We will not share your data and you can unsubscribe at any time.

   
   
I am a...
 

Appeel Sterile Wipes

Clinical evaluation results

An in-house evaluation was conducted, with patients recruited by clinicians from two hospitals.1 A range of dressings were used, including Mepore®, a wound management pouch, and a Tegaderm® IV. Findings include: 

  • 100% found it very easy or easy to use
  • 75% benefited from faster dressing change
  • 81% found it much easier or easier to remove the dressing
  • 92% reported that dressing removal was much more or more comfortable
  • 44% reported a decrease in pain levels
  • 84% agreed on the benefit of the wiping action
  • 81% found it much better or better in overall comparison to previous method
  • 38% would continue to use Appeel Sterile Wipes for all dressing removal; the remaining 62% would use it for certain dressing removal

Mepore® is a registered trademark of Mölnlycke Healthcare.
Tegaderm® is a registered trademark of 3M™.

For further product information and free samples of Wipes click here

References:
1. Data on File 2011.